- Active ingredient (pyrantel tartrate) is potent yet safe.
- For use in stallions and mares at any stage of
- Foals may be administered STRONGID C or C 2X
as soon as consistent intake of grain mix is occurring.
This is generally between 2 to 3 months of age.
- Kills Strongylus vulgaris larvae before they can damage
vital organs or grow into adulthood and produce eggs
that contaminate pastures.
- Effectively controls adult large strongyles, and the adult
and larval stages of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
- STRONGID C (pyrantel tartrate) provided a high level of
control for adult and fourth-stage ascarids (roundworms)
with efficacies of up to 100%, confirmed by two separate field studies.1
- Alfalfa and molasses-based pellets help ensure
eager consumption and can be top dressed or
mixed into any feedstuff.
- Original STRONGID C requires 4 ounces daily
per 1,000-pound horse.
- Concentrated STRONGID C 2X requires 2 ounces
daily per 1,000-pound horse.
There are no reviews yet.