This dependable, all-purpose automatic waterer is easy to connect to pipe, flex hose, or garden hose water supply. Works well for horses, cattle, hogs, goats, and other outside animals, with no special training required. Not intended for use inside a home. Safely operates between 20 and 50 pounds per square inch pressure. Constructed from heavy-gauge, prime-quality drawn steel with nontoxic black epoxy coating for corrosion resistance. Can be easily installed at any height using lag bolts or through bolts. Mounting plates are included but other mounting and water connection hardware are not included. Recommended mounting hardware to fence: two 3/8 inch diameter bolts or two 3/8 inch lag screws. Mounting to a wall: two 3/8 inch lag screws. Will fit a 1/2 inch pipe or hose with a left or right connection. Measures 10 inch long by 10.75 inch wide by 5.5 inch high.
- All-purpose automatic stock waterer for horses, cattle, and other outside animals
- No special training required
- Easily connects to 1/2 inch pipe, flex hose, or garden hose water supply
- Heavy-gauge, prime-quality drawn steel with nontoxic black epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Easily installed at any height