Sealtex Bit Wrap Latex Bandage is originally designed as a leg wrap for race track horses (future Event horses) but doubles as a pretty effective bit wrap for broken rubber bits. Sealtex bit wrap is made of pure latex so if your horse or you have a latex allergy, sealtex latex bit wrap might not be the best solution for you.
- Originally designed as a leg wrap, doubles as a bit wrap
- Made of pure latex
- Won’t absorb water (or mouth slime)
- Surface does not attract mud or dirt (more applicable for a leg wrap but useful for a bit wrap)
- Sealtex sticks to itself really well and stays in place
- Smooth and soft, lasts a long time when used for bit repair
- Low profile, won’t add much bulk to your bit